Skilled Southern California Advocates for Personal Injury Victims
We provide legal services to those who have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence of another person, company, government agency or any entity. We are assertive negotiators and litigators for people who need help recovering fair compensation for losses resulting from the negligent acts of others. We'll fight tirelessly on your behalf to obtain top dollar for your injuries, pain, and suffering. We understand that life after an injury is difficult - allow us to guide you each step of the way. We hold at-fault parties responsible for the medical bills, lost income, repair costs and other damages stemming from an accident, including pain and suffering. With offices in Southern California, we represent accident victims throughout all surrounding counties, and we are committed to providing reliable and responsive legal support.
Seeking Fair Recovery in a Full Range of Accidents
In our crowded and heavily mechanized world, mishaps occur regularly, often because of someone’s failure to exercise reasonable care. This can lead to injuries on streets and highways, on private or public property, in workplaces, and in the home. Our firm handles cases involving:
· Motor vehicle accidents — Collisions and other mishaps are all too common on the crowded Southern California roadways. Many of our clients come to us because of injuries sustained in auto accidents and rely on us to investigate and present their cases thoroughly.
· Truck accidents — If you were hurt in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, a delivery truck or any other large commercial vehicle, bringing a lawsuit for damages is complicated. There are usually multiple parties involved, each with an insurance company that will mount a defense. We know how to untangle the complex web of people and companies involved and can help you seek fair compensation.
· Pedestrian and Bicycle Accidents — With nothing to protect them, pedestrians and bicyclists often suffer serious injuries in traffic accidents. Whether you were the victim of a hit-and-run, were struck while in a crosswalk or were hurt while bicycling, we’ll investigate the accident, determine the causes and seek damages from all responsible parties.
· Premise Liability accidents — Slips and falls can result in broken bones, torn ligaments, and back and head injuries. We represent people hurt because of wet floors, uneven or broken sidewalks, poorly maintained stairways, broken handrails and other hazards. You can rely on our experience in holding property owners responsible for poor maintenance and failure to warn.
· Wrongful death — No amount of money can replace a loved one, but if your family member was killed due to the negligent acts of another, you may be entitled to money damages. We know how to effectively pursue wrongful death claims stemming from a variety of causes, including defective products, medical malpractice and motor vehicle accidents.
Our firm has the legal skills and resources to determine who is at fault and to pursue all sources of monetary recovery for those injured by another’s conduct. We can negotiate with insurance companies and their adjusters and assemble the evidence and witness testimony needed to present your case in court.
The Law Offices Kim & Associates in Southern California handles a wide variety of personal injury cases. Call us at or contact us online to arrange your free and confidential consultation. It costs you nothing to have us assess your case and learn about your options.
At Kim & Associates we provide skilled representation to workers throughout California who’ve suffered repetitive stress injuries or illnesses on the job. We will seek the workers’ comp benefits you’re entitled to and vigorously appeal denials of your claim. Call us at 213-246-2130 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.